Sunday 13 September 2009

Links Lists Updated

As I'm sure the list of links here on the blog is going to grow as we find more useful stuff around the internet, so I have split the links into two broad sections:

EDUCATION LINKS is for useful classroom resources

PROFESSIONAL LINKS is for CPD / job information

The search bar is set to look through both this site and the educational links only.

Again, if anyone has any useful links either email me, post them as comments, or ask and I will ad your email so that you can edit the blog yourself. (Go on! It is very easy to use.)


Charlie

3 comments:

  1. It has taken me a while to work out how to use this, but I'm getting there and so far it looks great. Thanks for all your hard work Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GTP Handbook download shows the forms we need to fill in - but the numbering and contents page is different to the red handbook. Does that matter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that just yesterday - they've also changed yet again from last year's cohort. I don't think the numbering is important, just CONFUSING!!!!

    ReplyDelete